Skip To Content
Ask Billy Bronco!
Ask Billy Bronco!
To get started, type a question in the box below. For Example: How do I apply?

Our Best Answer - Can I use a class I took at another school to fulfill a requirement in my major?

Transfer Credit

You may submit an academic petition to satisfy a course requirement of your major with a class you have completed at Cal Poly Pomona or another college or university. 

To do this, you must fill out a Request for Course Substitution form, have it signed by your advisor and Associate Dean of your College, and submit the form to the Registrar's Office. Visit the Registrar's Office Forms & Services page to access the form.


Related Questions:

Didn't find your answer? Try searching our site or send us a message.

Are you satisfied with your answer?