Top 10 Questions
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- Can I download Microsoft Office for free?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- Will I get a refund if I drop or withdraw from a class?
- What is a Bronco Access Card?
- When will I see my enrollment appointment?
- Where can I print on campus?
- What is my Bronco ID number?
- What types of financial aid do you have available?
Our Best Answer - Can I use a class I took at another school to fulfill a requirement in my major?
You may submit an academic petition to satisfy a course requirement of your major with a class you have completed at Cal Poly Pomona or another college or university.
To do this, you must fill out a Request for Course Substitution form, have it signed by your advisor and Associate Dean of your College, and submit the form to the Registrar's Office. Visit the Registrar's Office Forms & Services page to access the form.
- What are your admission requirements?
- What majors or academic programs do you offer?
- What are the requirements / classes for my major?
- How will I know what classes to take?
- How do I know which courses to take for my major?