Top 10 Questions
- What is my Bronco ID number?
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- How do I access my email?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- How do I pay my tuition?
- Can I download Microsoft Office for free?
- Where is the bookstore?
- What is a Bronco Access Card?
- How do I get a copy of my transcript?
- When do I buy my books?
Our Best Answer - How do I know that my transfer course will meet a specific requirement?
Your Degree Progress Report and Transfer Credit Report are available in BroncoDirect and will indicate if one of your course requirements is satisfied by your transfer course. You can also search your transfer course on the ASSIST website or the Registrar's TES webpage to see if the course has been determined to be equivalent to specific Cal Poly Pomona courses.
- What is a road map?
- What are the requirements / classes for my major?
- How will I know what classes to take?
- How do I get a course description?
- How can I get a copy of my class schedule?