Top 10 Questions
- What is a Bronco Access Card?
- What is EOP?
- When is the deadline to pay tuition?
- How do I sign up for priority registration?
- What is my Bronco ID number?
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- Do you have an orientation program for parents?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- Do you have any job openings for students?
Our Best Answer - How do I know that my transfer course will meet a specific requirement?
Your Degree Progress Report and Transfer Credit Report is available in BroncoDirect amd will indicate if one of your course requirements is satisfied by your transfer course. You can also search your transfer course on the ASSIST website or the Registrar's TES webpage to see if the course has been determined to be equivalent to specific Cal Poly Pomona courses.
- What is a road map?
- What are the requirements / classes for my major?
- How do I get a course description?
- How can I get a copy of my class schedule?
- How will I know what classes to take?