Top 10 Questions
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- Can I download Microsoft Office for free?
- What is a Bronco Access Card?
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- When will I see my enrollment appointment?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- Does Cal Poly Pomona have a religious affiliation?
- What types of financial aid do you have available?
- What is the Undeclared Student Program?
- What is my Bronco ID number?
Our Best Answer - How do I know that my transfer course will meet a specific requirement?
Your Degree Progress Report and Transfer Credit Report is available in BroncoDirect amd will indicate if one of your course requirements is satisfied by your transfer course. You can also search your transfer course on the ASSIST website or the Registrar's TES webpage to see if the course has been determined to be equivalent to specific Cal Poly Pomona courses.
- What is a road map?
- What are the requirements / classes for my major?
- How do I get a course description?
- How can I get a copy of my class schedule?
- How will I know what classes to take?