Top 10 Questions
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- Is there a bank on campus or in town?
- Can the application fee be waived?
- How do I check the status of my financial aid application?
- How do I submit my high school transcript?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- I missed orientation, what do I do?
- How do I get a copy of my transcript?
- What is required for university graduation honors?
Our Best Answer - What is the 4-year CPP Pledge and California Promise program?
The Four-Year Graduation Pledge
Graduating in four years is often a top priority of both entering freshmen and their families as they make decisions about a college education.
The CPP Pledge and California Promise programs involves a promise by students to balance school, work and personal responsibilities so that their commitment to education is honored. The University, in turn, provides an effective and coordinated advising program and facilitates registration in appropriate course work.
These programs are designed to guarantee graduation within four years for freshmen entering the University. For more information, go to our Graduation Pledge program website.
- How long will it take for me to graduate?
- What are some things to do around the town?
- What is the 2-year CPP Pledge and California Promise program?
- What majors or academic programs do you offer?
- Can you send me information about your school?
- How do I declare my major or minor?