Top 10 Questions
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- Is there a bank on campus or in town?
- Can the application fee be waived?
- How do I check the status of my financial aid application?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- How do I submit my high school transcript?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- I missed orientation, what do I do?
- What is required for university graduation honors?
- What is a Bronco Access Card?
Our Best Answer - What are Bronco Bucks?
BroncoBucks are the funds that you deposit to your BroncoBucks Account. Once you deposit money into your account, these funds can be spent using your Bronco Access Card at most campus dining service and convenience store locations, the Bronco Bookstore, University Village laundry facilities and select vending machines. This allows fast, convenient and cashless transactions on campus.
Visit the BroncoBucks website to access your account.
- What is BroncoDirect?
- What is your school mascot?
- What is the Poly Trolley?
- How do I find out who my advisor is?
- Who is Billy Bronco?