Top 10 Questions
- What is a Bronco Access Card?
- What is the status of my application?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- How do I contact a student, staff member or department?
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- How much are tuition and fees?
- What is an ECD?
- What types of financial aid do you have available?
- How do I access my email?
Our Best Answer - How many units do I need to graduate?
Required Units for Graduation
The number of units you need to graduate varies by academic major. Most academic programs require 180 quarter units and some require more.
You may view the curriculum sheet for your major for the number of required units and a listing of the required courses. To find your curriculum sheet, visit the Advising website.
- How many units can I register for?
- What is your grading policy?
- How do I apply for graduation?
- What are your admission requirements?
- Where can I get information about graduation?