Top 10 Questions
- What is your school mascot?
- What is the status of my application?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- Can I take a leave of absence?
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- How do I contact a student, staff member or department?
- How do I access my email?
- Who is Billy Bronco?
- How do I get a copy of my transcript?
Our Best Answer - As a Veteran, how can I be eligible for a waiver for non-resident fees?
Veterans and Non-Resident Fees
A waiver of non-resident fees may apply to you if you are a veteran using Post-9/11 GI Bill® or Montgomery GI Bill® – Active Duty benefits who lives in the state in which the institution of higher learning is located (regardless of his/her legal state of residence) and enrolls in the school within three years of discharge from a period of active duty service of 90 days or more.
More information is available at the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs website.
- What is a Cal Vet Fee Waiver?
- As a Veteran, how can I apply to Cal Poly Pomona?
- Can I opt out of any fees?
- How much are tuition and fees?
- Is there a Veterans Resource Center at Cal Poly Pomona?