Top 10 Questions
- What is your school mascot?
- What is the status of my application?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- Can I repeat a class?
- How do I get a copy of my transcript?
- Who is Billy Bronco?
- How do I access my email?
- How do I contact the Financial Aid Office?
Our Best Answer - How can I request military credit?
Nine units of elective credit may be granted with the completion of one year of active duty in the United States Armed Forces. If you have passed ENG 110 (or a comparable transfer course), four units can apply towards GE area E. Students requesting credit must have been honorably discharged and must present military documentation to receive credit.
You may submit your electronic military transcript to the Registrar's Office using the Joint Services Transcript (JST) system. Request official military transcripts at https://jst.doded.mil. Air Force military transcripts can be requested at http://www.airuniversity.af.mil/Barnes/CCAF.
If you are also interested in receiving academic credit for military courses or experience, please contact your Transfer and Graduation Advisor in the Registrar's Office. For more information visit: Transfer and Graduation Advisor.
- As a Veteran, how can I apply to Cal Poly Pomona?
- Is there a Veterans Resource Center at Cal Poly Pomona?
- Will I get a refund if I drop or withdraw from a class?
- How are my transfer credits evaluated?
- How do I get permission for an overload of credits?