Our Best Answer - Do you have a RideShare Program?
Cal Poly Pomona offers a Rideshare Program for students, faculty and staff as part of our Go Green Initiative. In addition to helping the environment, participants enjoy many benefits, including preferred parking spaces, use of freeway car pool lanes, less gas weekly, and, in some cases, monetary rewards. For more information, go to our Rideshare website.
- Do you offer shuttle services on campus?
- What majors or academic programs do you offer?
- How do I declare my major or minor?
- Do you offer English as a Second Language (ESL) courses?
- Do you have any academic support programs?
- Are there any leadership programs to get involved in on campus?
Didn't find your answer? Try searching our site or send us a message.
Top 10 Questions
- What types of financial aid do you have available?
- When will I get my GWT score?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- How do I access my email?
- What is my Bronco ID number?
- How do I change or reset my BroncoPassword?
- How do I pay my tuition?
- How do I contact the Financial Aid Office?
- What is the status of my application?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?