Top 10 Questions
- What is EOP?
- How do I sign up for priority registration?
- What is my Bronco ID number?
- When is the deadline to pay tuition?
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- Do you have an orientation program for parents?
- Do you have any job openings for students?
- How do I access my email?
Our Best Answer - Do you have a RideShare Program?
Cal Poly Pomona offers a Rideshare Program for students, faculty and staff as part of our Go Green Initiative. In addition to helping the environment, participants enjoy many benefits, including preferred parking spaces, use of freeway car pool lanes, less gas weekly, and, in some cases, monetary rewards. For more information, go to our Rideshare website.
- Do you offer shuttle services on campus?
- What majors or academic programs do you offer?
- Do you offer English as a Second Language (ESL) courses?
- Do you have any academic support programs?
- Where can I get advising?
- Why do I have an Orientation hold?