Top 10 Questions
- Will I get a refund if I drop or withdraw from a class?
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- Can I download Microsoft Office for free?
- What is a Bronco Access Card?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- Where can I print on campus?
- How do I get an unofficial transcript?
- When will I see my enrollment appointment?
- Do you offer a payment plan?
Our Best Answer - Do you offer shuttle services on campus?
Our campus shuttle, Bronco Express, is free and has regular routes all over campus which include University Village and Regenerative Studies.
You can sign up to get alerts on your phone about shuttle arrival times for each shuttle stop through the Cal Poly Pomona mobile app.
- Can I apply online?
- What types of student housing are available?
- Is there a cafeteria or restaurant on campus?
- Is there a health center on campus?
- What is the Bronco Advising Center?