Top 10 Questions
- What is EOP?
- What is my Bronco ID number?
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- How do I sign up for priority registration?
- When is the deadline to pay tuition?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- How do I get a copy of my transcript?
- What is the "Golden Four"?
- What is a Bronco Access Card?
Our Best Answer - What is an overall GPA?
Your Overall GPA is the GPA that is calculated for all baccalaureate-level college work you have completed, including coursework completed at other colleges and universities.
There are two other commonly-used GPAs at Cal Poly Pomona:
• Your Cal Poly Pomona GPA: the GPA calculated for all baccalaureate-level college work completed at Cal Poly Pomona.
• Your Core GPA: the GPA calculated for all core courses, required for your major. These courses are listed in the first column of your curriculum sheet for your major. You may view your curriculum sheet on the Advising website at Academic Advising Tools.
- What is verification and how long will it take?
- How long do I have to complete a course with an incomplete grade?
- What is an incomplete?
- What are your admission requirements?
- Does a W grade affect my GPA?