Top 10 Questions
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- What is the status of my application?
- How do I access my email?
- What is a Bronco Access Card?
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- How do I correct an error on my application?
- What if I have a parking permit but forgot to hang the permit in my car?
- How can I request military credit?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- How do I submit my high school transcript?
Our Best Answer - When can I register for summer courses?
Cal Poly Pomona offers a wide range of courses through the College of the Extended University. Options include two 5-week sessions and one 10-week session.
Registration opens in late April for the following summer quarter. More information on Summer registration, courses, schedule, financial aid and more, is available on the Summer@CPP website.
Courses are available for current Cal Poly Pomona students, entering students, visiting students and Extended University students. Current Cal Poly Pomona students register in BroncoDirect. All other students register through the Open University process at the College of the Extended University.
- When do I register for classes?
- How do I register for classes?
- When is summer session?
- When do classes begin and end?
- How will financial aid be affected if I withdraw?