Top 10 Questions
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- Is there a bank on campus or in town?
- Can the application fee be waived?
- How do I check the status of my financial aid application?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- How do I submit my high school transcript?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- I missed orientation, what do I do?
- What is a Bronco Access Card?
- What is required for university graduation honors?
Our Best Answer - What is the W.K. Kellogg Commemorative Rose Garden?
W.K. Kellogg Commemorative Rose Garden
This beautiful campus landmark was designed by Charles Gibbs Adams of Hearst Castle fame and is rumored to have been planted originally by Mr. Kellogg for his wife. Some of his favorite horses are buried underneath, including King John, the white horse the prince rode in Snow White & the Seven Dwarfs, Disney's first animated movie.
The Rose Garden was the site of Cal Poly Pomona's first graduation in 1956 and the Gazebo is a gift from the class of 1994. Weeks Roses, an international award wining rose producer, made a major donation of bushes and trees to replace the aging garden in 2008.
The Rose Garden is located directly behind the CLA Bldg 98, north of the Japanese Garden and Northeast of the Engineering Laboratories (Bldg 17).
Take a visual tour of our Rose Garden and many other sites at our Virtual Tour website.
- What are some of your campus landmarks?
- Who is W.K. Kellogg?
- Can I get a campus map?
- What are some campus traditions?
- Why are there horses on campus?
- What is the Bronco Student Center (BSC)?