Top 10 Questions
- What is my Bronco ID number?
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- What is a Bronco Access Card?
- What is BroncoDirect?
- What is the status of my application?
- How do I access my email?
- How do I submit my ACT or SAT score to your school?
- How do I drop a class?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
Our Best Answer - What are some of your campus landmarks?
Cal Poly Pomona is known for the beauty of its campus and has several building and open spaces that are unique landmarks.
These include Agriscapes/Farm Store, the Biotechnology Building, BioTrek, the SSB Building, the Japanese Garden, the Rose Garden, the University Library, the John T. Lyle Center for Regenerative Studies, Bronco Commons, Union Plaza (the old stables), University Quad, the W.K. Kellogg Arabian Horse Center and many more.
To take a virtual tour of our campus and landmarks, go to our 360 Panoramas website.
- What is the W.K. Kellogg Commemorative Rose Garden?
- Where are the Japanese Gardens?
- What are some campus traditions?
- What are some things to do around the town?
- Can I apply online?
- Can I rent any of your athletic or other campus facilities?
- What is Cal Poly Pomona's mission?