Our Best Answer - I can't register for orientation, what do I do?
Orientation registration should be available on BroncoDirect after you have paid your Enrollment Confirmation Deposit. If you have paid your Enrollment Confirmation Deposit and are having difficulty registering online for an orientation session, please call Orientation Services directly at 909-869-3604 and one of our staff members will be glad to assist you.
- How do I register for orientation?
- How do I contact Orientation?
- I can't register for orientation, what do I do?
- When is orientation?
- What do I do if I'm having registration problems?
- I missed orientation, what do I do?
- Is there orientation for new students?
- How do I register for classes?
Didn't find your answer? Try searching our site or send us a message.
Top 10 Questions
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- What is my Bronco ID number?
- Can I download Microsoft Office for free?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- What types of financial aid do you have available?
- What if I don't get my Financial Aid by the deadline?
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- How do I contact the Financial Aid Office?
- How do I get a parking permit?
- How do I check the status of my financial aid application?