Top 10 Questions
- What is your school mascot?
- What is the status of my application?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- Can I repeat a class?
- How do I get a copy of my transcript?
- Who is Billy Bronco?
- How do I access my email?
- How do I contact the Financial Aid Office?
Our Best Answer - I can't register for orientation, what do I do?
Orientation registration should be available on BroncoDirect after you have paid your Enrollment Confirmation Deposit. If you have paid your Enrollment Confirmation Deposit and are having difficulty registering online for an orientation session, please call Orientation Services directly at 909.869.3604 and one of our staff members will be glad to assist you.
- How do I register for orientation?
- How do I contact Orientation?
- What is e-Orientation for Veterans?
- I can't register for orientation, what do I do?
- What do I do if I'm having registration problems?
- I missed orientation, what do I do?
- Is there orientation for new students?
- What is Poly Nights?
- How do I register for classes?