Top 10 Questions
- What is your grading policy?
- What is BroncoDirect?
- How much are tuition and fees?
- How do I contact a student, staff member or department?
- What is your school mascot?
- What is the 4-year CPP Pledge and California Promise program?
- How do I pay my tuition?
- What is an incomplete?
- What is the status of my application?
- Where do I send my transcripts?
Our Best Answer - What is Poly Nights?
If you are an entering freshmen, your mandatory orientation program includes three days and two nights on campus. This allows you to gain the full range of Cal Poly Pomona experiences and thoroughly explore the campus and become a part of the campus community.
The cost for Poly Nights is included in your Orientation Registration Fee.
More information about your orientation program is available at the Orientation Services
- Can I get a waiver so I don't have to stay overnight?
- Is there orientation for new students?
- Can you send me information about your school?
- What are some things to do around the town?
- Can I apply online?
- Is there a cafeteria or restaurant on campus?