Top 10 Questions
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- Can I download Microsoft Office for free?
- What types of financial aid do you have available?
- How do I get a parking permit?
- What is my Bronco ID number?
- When will I see my enrollment appointment?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- Does Cal Poly Pomona have a religious affiliation?
- How do I contact the Financial Aid Office?
Our Best Answer - How can I schedule a Blood Drive?
Scheduling Blood Drives
American Red Cross blood drives are held nearly every month on campus. If you wish to schedule your own blood drive on or off campus or have any specific questions about blood drives, please contact Jonathan Martinez at 909-869-2736 or visit the Cal Poly Pomona on campus blood drives website.
If you wish to volunteer your help at a blood drive, please call the American Red Cross Volunteer Coordinator at 626-840-0457 or 909-859-7136.
- When is the next Blood Drive?
- How can I get a copy of my class schedule?
- Is there a health center on campus?
- Do you have a RideShare Program?
- How do I post flyers?
- How do I make an appointment with Student Health Services?