Top 10 Questions
- What is the status of my application?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- What is my Bronco ID number?
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- How do I contact a student, staff member or department?
- How do I access my email?
- How much are tuition and fees?
- How do I submit my high school transcript?
- What is BroncoDirect?
Our Best Answer - What is the Early Assessment Program?
Early Assessment Program (EAP)
The Early Assessment Program (EAP) provides 11th grade students with an indication of readiness for college-level English and mathematics course at any of the CSU campuses and facilitates opportunities for students to improved their skills during their senior year.
The program's goal is to have California high school graduates enter the CSU fully prepared to begin college-level study. More information about the program is available on the Early Assessment Program website.
- What majors or academic programs do you offer?
- How do I declare my major or minor?
- When is the application deadline?
- Do I need to participate in Early Start?
- Do I have to stay for the entire orientation?