Top 10 Questions
- Will I get a refund if I drop or withdraw from a class?
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- Where can I print on campus?
- Can I download Microsoft Office for free?
- How do I get an unofficial transcript?
- When will I see my enrollment appointment?
- What is my Bronco ID number?
- What is a Bronco Access Card?
Our Best Answer - What is the Early Assessment Program?
Early Assessment Program (EAP)
The Early Assessment Program (EAP) provides 11th grade students with an indication of readiness for college-level English and mathematics course at any of the CSU campuses and facilitates opportunities for students to improved their skills during their senior year.
The program's goal is to have California high school graduates enter the CSU fully prepared to begin college-level study. More information about the program is available on the Early Assessment Program website.
- What majors or academic programs do you offer?
- When is the application deadline?
- Do I need to participate in Early Start?
- Do I have to stay for the entire orientation?
- Can I opt out of any fees?