Top 10 Questions
- What is the status of my application?
- What is a Bronco Access Card?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- How do I contact a student, staff member or department?
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- What is my Bronco ID number?
- How do I access my email?
- How much are tuition and fees?
- How do I contact the Financial Aid Office?
Our Best Answer - Do you have an Honors Program?
The Kellogg Honors College is a small community of high-achieving, motivated students at Cal Poly Pomona who live and learn together. Benefits include special honors courses, priority registration, access to the Honors Commons study and meeting lounge, honors residential floor communities for students living on campus, scholarships, opportunities to serve the community, research opportunities, individual advising, conference and special event participation, and much more.
For more information contact the Kellogg Honors College at (909) 869-3355 or visit the Kellogg Honors College website.
- What majors or academic programs do you offer?
- How do I declare my major or minor?
- Where can I get advising?
- Why do I have an Orientation hold?
- Why do I have an advising hold?