Top 10 Questions
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- Is there a bank on campus or in town?
- Can the application fee be waived?
- How do I check the status of my financial aid application?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- How do I submit my high school transcript?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- I missed orientation, what do I do?
- What is required for university graduation honors?
- How do I access my email?
Our Best Answer - What is the Bronco Mentoring Program?
Bronco Mentoring Program
The Bronco Mentoring Program is sponsored by the Cal Poly Pomona Alumni Association with the purpose of preparing students for an exceptional educational career. Alumni serve as mentors and guide current students with career path questions and/or professional field issues. The alumni mentors also encourage our future alumni's dreams and career aspirations.
Alumni mentors are available for students from all of our eight colleges and you can select the mentor that best meets the criteria you specify. Contact is primarily through email.
For more information, go to the Bronco Mentoring Program website.
- Do you have an alumni association?
- Do you have a Student Alumni Association?
- What is BroncoDirect?
- What majors or academic programs do you offer?
- How do I declare my major or minor?
- What is your school mascot?
- When can I accept my loan?