Top 10 Questions
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- Is there a bank on campus or in town?
- Can the application fee be waived?
- How do I check the status of my financial aid application?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- How do I submit my high school transcript?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- I missed orientation, what do I do?
- What is required for university graduation honors?
- What is a Bronco Access Card?
Our Best Answer - How do I buy international insurance?
International Accident and Health Insurance
If you are an international student, California state law requires that you purchase accident and health insurance. Information about how to apply for this insurance is available on our International Center website.
- How do I apply as an international student?
- Do you offer health insurance?
- Do you offer a study abroad program?
- How diverse is your student body?
- How do I get rid of a hold?