Top 10 Questions
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- Can I download Microsoft Office for free?
- How do I get a parking permit?
- When will I see my enrollment appointment?
- What is my Bronco ID number?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- What types of financial aid do you have available?
- Does Cal Poly Pomona have a religious affiliation?
- What is a Bronco Access Card?
Our Best Answer - Where will orientation check-in take place?
Freshman Orientation is a mandatory three-day, two-night program. Check in is at the Encinitas Lawn (Bldg. 20), on the first day of orientation. Guests attending the Freshman Parent & Family & Guest Orientation Program will also check in at the Encinitas Lawn (Bldg. 20).
Transfer Orientation is a mandatory, one or 1.5-day program. Check in (for both programs) takes place on the 2nd floor of the Bronco Student Center (Bldg.35), on the day of your orientation. Guests attending the Transfer Parent & Family & Guest Orientation Program will also check in at the Bronco Student Center (Bldg. 35) with their students.
If you are an international student, please visit the International Student Orientation for more information.
- What is Poly Nights?
- Is there orientation for new students?
- What do I bring to Orientation?
- What is the status of my application?
- What is verification and how long will it take?