Skip To Content
Ask Billy Bronco!
Ask Billy Bronco!
To get started, type a question in the box below. For Example: How do I apply?

Our Best Answer - Do I need to attend orientation again if I attended before?

Orientation for Returning Undergraduate Students

If you have previously attended Cal Poly Pomona and are resuming your undergraduate studies, you may be required to attend Orientation.

Students who have been away from the University for more than three years are required to attend an orientation program. You will be able to register for an orientation program through BroncoDirect after you have submitted your Enrollment Confirmation Deposit (ECD).

If you have been away for less than three years, you may voluntarily participate in an orientation program to get re-acquainted with Cal Poly Pomona.  You may register through BroncoDirect. If you do not wish to participate, please contact Orientation Services to request an exemption.

For more information, please contact Orientation Services at 909.869.3604 or by email at

Related Questions:

Didn't find your answer? Try searching our site or send us a message.

Are you satisfied with your answer?