Top 10 Questions
- How do I submit my high school transcript?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- How do I access my email?
- Can I download Microsoft Office for free?
- How do I correct an error on my application?
- What is a Bronco Access Card?
- What is the status of my application?
- Can I ride my bike on campus?
- Can I repeat a class?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
Our Best Answer - Do I need to attend orientation again if I attended before?
Orientation for Returning Undergraduate Students
If you have previously attended Cal Poly Pomona and are resuming your undergraduate studies, you may be required to attend Orientation.
Students who have been away from the University for more than three years are required to attend an orientation program. You will be able to register for an orientation program through BroncoDirect after you have submitted your Enrollment Confirmation Deposit (ECD).
If you have been away for less than three years, you may voluntarily participate in an orientation program to get re-acquainted with Cal Poly Pomona. You may register through BroncoDirect. If you do not wish to participate, please contact Orientation Services to request an exemption.
For more information, please contact Orientation Services at 909.869.3604 or by email at email@example.com.
- How do I pay for orientation?
- How do I register for orientation?
- Is orientation mandatory?
- How long is orientation?
- How do I contact Orientation?
- How much does orientation cost?
- How do I get to orientation?
- I can't register for orientation, what do I do?
- What does the orientation fee cover?
- Do I need to attend orientation again if I attended before?
- I missed orientation, what do I do?
- What are your policies on attendance?
- What are your admission requirements?
- Is there orientation for new students?
- What is Poly Nights?