Top 10 Questions
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- How do I access my email?
- What is the status of my application?
- What is a Bronco Access Card?
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- How do I correct an error on my application?
- What if I have a parking permit but forgot to hang the permit in my car?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- How do I submit my high school transcript?
- How can I request military credit?
Our Best Answer - What is Summer Bridge?
Summer Bridge Program
Summer Bridge is a 5-week (3-week residential/ 2-week commuter) program that:
- Assists EOP students in making the transition from high school to college.
- Provides enrollment in a 4-unit General Education course or a 4-unit math course, as well as enrollment in an English course (as needed to fulfill the Early Start requirement to begin remediation before the Fall term).
- Is of no cost to the students for course enrollment, course books, 3 weeks of housing, 5 weeks of meals, and activities.
- Helps students build academic skills, connect with faculty, develop friendships, experience campus life, and become familiar with the campus environment.
Participation in Summer Bridge is limited to incoming EOP freshman students (only) who are invited to attend. Eligible students receive an email invitation through their Cal Poly Pomona email with further instructions on what to do, to be considered for the program.
More information can be found by visiting the Summer Bridge website.
- What is EOP?
- How do I apply for the Educational Opportunity Program (EOP)?
- What is Summer Bridge?
- What is the Student Support and Equity Program (SSEP)?
- When is summer session?
- When do classes begin and end?
- What are bridge and cap courses?
- When do I register for classes?
- What is considered full-time status?