Top 10 Questions
- How do I submit my high school transcript?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- How do I access my email?
- Can I download Microsoft Office for free?
- What is a Bronco Access Card?
- How do I correct an error on my application?
- What is the status of my application?
- Can I ride my bike on campus?
- Can I repeat a class?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
Our Best Answer - What is the Student Support and Equity Program (SSEP)?
Student Support & Equity Programs (SSEP)
SSEP is the home for three student support programs: the Educational Opportunity Program (EOP) including the freshmen transitional program of Summer Bridge, the Undeclared Student Program, and Renaissance Scholars.
SSEP provides high quality programs and services that promote access to higher education for underrepresented students, comprehensive major and career exploration for undecided students, and comprehensive and strategic retention services to ensure student success.
For more information, please visit the SSEP website.
- What is EOP?
- How do I apply for the Educational Opportunity Program (EOP)?
- What is Summer Bridge?
- What is the Student Support and Equity Program (SSEP)?
- What majors or academic programs do you offer?
- How do I declare my major or minor?
- How much are tuition and fees?
- Do you have any academic support programs?
- Is personal counseling available?