Top 10 Questions
- What is your school mascot?
- What is the status of my application?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- Can I take a leave of absence?
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- How do I contact a student, staff member or department?
- How do I access my email?
- Who is Billy Bronco?
- How do I get a copy of my transcript?
Our Best Answer - How do I choose a roommate?
There will be a space provided on the University Housing Services Housing Application to list any preferred roommates. Both you and your requested roommate(s) must list each other (mutual request) on the contract and you must include the Bronco ID number of your requested roommate(s). For the best chance of rooming together, you should try to submit your applications on the same day and close to the same time in order to have similar priority (date and time stamp on your electronic application submission). These matches are also based on a first-come, first-served basis and will depend on available spaces.
- How do I declare my major or minor?
- What types of student housing are available?
- Where can I get advising?
- How do I find out who my advisor is?
- What is the University Village?