Top 10 Questions
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- Can I download Microsoft Office for free?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- What is a Bronco Access Card?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- When will I see my enrollment appointment?
- Will I get a refund if I drop or withdraw from a class?
- Where can I print on campus?
- What is my Bronco ID number?
- What types of financial aid do you have available?
Our Best Answer - Do you have off-campus housing?
Off Campus Housing Options
University Housing Services provides a listing service that may be helpful if you need off campus housing while you are enrolled at Cal Poly Pomona. This service is available on the University Housing Services website.
Upper-division students can also live at the University Village, an off-campus housing community supported by University Foundation. For more information, visit the University Village website.
- When will I know my room assignment?
- How do I apply for housing?
- Do you have housing for married students?
- Is there Veteran housing at Cal Poly Pomona?
- Will my Financial Aid pay for housing?