Top 10 Questions
- What is the status of my application?
- What is a Bronco Access Card?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- How do I contact a student, staff member or department?
- What is my Bronco ID number?
- How do I access my email?
- How much are tuition and fees?
- How do I contact the Financial Aid Office?
Our Best Answer - Is there a cafeteria or restaurant on campus?
Campus Restaurants & Cafeterias
At Cal Poly Pomona, you have several choices for breakfast, lunch, dinner or just in-between snacks. Visit Dining Services for a full list of restaurants. From Starbucks to our Kellogg West Conference Center or our student-ran The Ranch at the Collins College of Hospitality Management, you have a large variety to choose from.
Los Olivos Dining Commons is our residential restaurant and offers several choices through many food court style stations and is open to the campus community. The university also has several Pony Express convenience stores.
For a map of the different locations, visit the Dining Map.
- Can I get a campus map?
- Can I apply online?
- Is there a health center on campus?
- How big is your campus?
- What do I need to bring to live on campus?