Top 10 Questions
- What is my Bronco ID number?
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- What is a Bronco Access Card?
- What is BroncoDirect?
- What is the status of my application?
- How do I access my email?
- How do I submit my ACT or SAT score to your school?
- How do I drop a class?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
Our Best Answer - How do I get a course catalog?
The University Catalog is the official document of record for our campus and provides key information on all courses offered at Cal Poly Pomona. It also provides a listing of course requirements for each program, academic polices and procedures and much more.
To access the online catalog, click on University Catalog.
- Do you have any academic support programs?
- How will the calendar change my ability to get a summer job, internship, or research opportunity?
- Where can I get advising?
- What if I have not been awarded financial aid before fees are due?
- When will I get my Middle Class Scholarship?