Top 10 Questions
- Will I get a refund if I drop or withdraw from a class?
- Can I download Microsoft Office for free?
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- What is a Bronco Access Card?
- Where can I print on campus?
- When will I see my enrollment appointment?
- Do you offer a payment plan?
- How do I get an unofficial transcript?
Our Best Answer - What is considered full-time status?
Undergraduate students are considered full-time for financial aid and insurance purposes if they are enrolled in 12 units per semester. Graduate students are considered full-time if they are enrolled in 9 units per semester.
If you are enrolled in fewer units per term than the above minimums, you are considered a part-time student.
- What is my class level?
- How do I appeal an admissions decision?
- What is your grading policy?
- As a dependent of a Veteran, how can I be eligible for a waiver for non-resident fees?
- How do I get an I-20?