Skip To Content
Ask Billy Bronco!
Ask Billy Bronco!
To get started, type a question in the box below. For Example: How do I apply?

Our Best Answer - How do I get permission for an overload of credits?

Credit Overload

To register for units that exceed the unit limit, you must complete the Petition to Exceed Unit Cap, obtain permission from your academic department and submit the petition to the Registrar's Office during the Add/Drop Period. To download and print the form, visit the Registrar's Office website's Forms & Services page.


Related Questions:

Didn't find your answer? Try searching our site or send us a message.

Are you satisfied with your answer?