Top 10 Questions
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- Can I download Microsoft Office for free?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- What is a Bronco Access Card?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- When will I see my enrollment appointment?
- Will I get a refund if I drop or withdraw from a class?
- Where can I print on campus?
- What types of financial aid do you have available?
- What is my Bronco ID number?
Our Best Answer - How many courses can I take per term?
Course / Credit Load
To be considered a full-time student, you must enroll in 12 semester units each term if you are an undergraduate student or 9 units if you are a graduate student.
All students may enroll up to a maximum of 18 units per term without additional permission. View the Registraion Guide for more information on unit limits.
- How do I get permission for an overload of credits?
- How many units can I register for?
- What do I do if I'm having registration problems?
- When do classes begin and end?
- How do I get a course catalog?
- Can I take a leave of absence?
- When do I buy my books?
- When is summer session?