Top 10 Questions
- What is your grading policy?
- What is BroncoDirect?
- How much are tuition and fees?
- How do I contact a student, staff member or department?
- What is your school mascot?
- How do I pay my tuition?
- What is the 4-year CPP Pledge and California Promise program?
- What is an incomplete?
- What is the status of my application?
- How do I contact the Financial Aid Office?
Our Best Answer - How many courses can I take per term?
Course / Credit Load
To be considered a full-time student, you must enroll in 12 semester units each term if you are an undergraduate student or 9 units if you are a graduate student.
All students may enroll up to a maximum of 18 units per term without additional permission. View the Registraion Guide for more information on unit limits.
- How do I get permission for an overload of credits?
- How many units can I register for?
- What do I do if I'm having registration problems?
- When do classes begin and end?
- How do I get a course catalog?
- Can I take a leave of absence?
- When do I buy my books?
- When is summer session?