Our Best Answer - Can the application fee be waived?
Application Fee Exemptions
The Cal Poly Pomona application fee is non-refundable and can be waived if you are:
- A California Resident who is a dependent survivor of active CA law enforcement/fire suppression officer killed in the line of duty
- An eligible dependent of a US military veteran who is totally service-connected disabled or who has died as a result of service-related causes
- A California Resident who is a dependent survivor of a person killed in the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks
- A resident of California and 60 or older
If you file your admission application via Cal State Apply, the fee waiver request is included in the online system as part of the application process. You will be notified at the time you apply online if you qualify for the fee waiver.
- What is the application fee?
- What are the fees at the school?
- How much are tuition and fees?
- What is a Cal Vet Fee Waiver?
- Do you offer fee waivers?
Didn't find your answer? Try searching our site or send us a message.
Top 10 Questions
- How do I contact the Financial Aid Office?
- How do I contact a student, staff member or department?
- What types of financial aid do you have available?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- How do I check the status of my financial aid application?
- What is BroncoDirect?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- How will the calendar change my ability to get a summer job, internship, or research opportunity?
- What is the status of my application?
- How do I apply for financial aid?