Top 10 Questions
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- Is there a bank on campus or in town?
- How do I check the status of my financial aid application?
- How do I submit my high school transcript?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- I missed orientation, what do I do?
- How do I get a copy of my transcript?
- How do I access my email?
- What is required for university graduation honors?
Our Best Answer - What services are offered for international students?
Services for International Students
Cal Poly Pomona is proud to support a diverse student body. We offer a number of services for international students through our Cal Poly Pomona International Center.
Currently, approximately 1,000 student study at Cal Poly Pomona on a visa in every academic field the university offers. These numbers are growing each year. The majority of our international students come from Asia, but 70 countries are represented amongst our international population.
The International Center welcomes international students to the campus community and provide services and programs to enhance their experience at Cal Poly Pomona. The International Center advisors provide walk-in advising regarding campus policy, immigration regulations, and benefits associated with the student visa such as work authorization. Workshops are offered quarterly to ensure students have the support they need to prepare for life after college.
The International Center assists international students with understanding immigration regulations and University policy and procedures and the immigration documents. (I-20, DS2019, F-1 and J-1 visas).
International students may participate in our ASI, Inc. Student Government Multi-Cultural Council.
The International Center provides an excellent space for study and group work, and has hot water for tea and coffee available daily. Additionally, the International Student Club offers events and activities to students.
- How diverse is your student body?
- Do you offer English as a Second Language (ESL) courses?
- How do I apply as an international student?
- Do you have any academic support programs?
- Is there an International Student Orientation?
- Do you offer a study abroad program?
- How do I get rid of a hold?