Our Best Answer - How do I apply as a transfer student?
Applying as a Transfer Student
Thank you for your interest in Cal Poly Pomona!
You can apply online through the Cal State Apply website. We highly encourage you to select a first and second choice major at the time of application.
Before you begin your admission application, it is important that you review Cal Poly Pomona's application and document deadlines, eligibility requirements and procedures. For more information, see our Admissions & Enrollment Planning website.
- How do I apply for financial aid?
- Do you have off-campus housing?
- How do I apply for a scholarship?
- How are my transfer credits evaluated?
- How do I arrange for a campus tour?
- Can I transfer my financial aid to or from another school?
- How do I apply as a freshman student?
- How do I apply as an international student?
- How do I apply as an adult re-entry student?
- How do I check the status of my financial aid application?
- What is the status of my application?
Didn't find your answer? Try searching our site or send us a message.
Top 10 Questions
- What types of financial aid do you have available?
- When will I get my GWT score?
- How do I get an unofficial transcript?
- How do I access my email?
- What is my Bronco ID number?
- Do you require letters of recommendation?
- How do I change or reset my BroncoPassword?
- How do I withdraw from the school?
- What is EOP?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?