Top 10 Questions
- What is EOP?
- How do I sign up for priority registration?
- What is my Bronco ID number?
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- When is the deadline to pay tuition?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- How do I get a copy of my transcript?
- What is the "Golden Four"?
- What is a Bronco Access Card?
Our Best Answer - How do I apply as a transfer student?
Applying as a Transfer Student
Thank you for your interest in Cal Poly Pomona!
Before you begin your admission application, it is important that you review Cal Poly Pomona's application and document deadlines, eligibility requirements and procedures. For more information, see our Admissions & Enrollment Planning website.
- How do I apply for financial aid?
- Do you have off-campus housing?
- How do I apply for a scholarship?
- How are my transfer credits evaluated?
- How do I arrange for a campus tour?
- Can I transfer my financial aid to or from another school?
- How do I apply as a freshman student?
- How do I apply as an international student?
- How do I check the status of my financial aid application?
- What is the status of my application?
- How do I change my major?