Top 10 Questions
- What is EOP?
- What is a Bronco Access Card?
- When is the deadline to pay tuition?
- How do I sign up for priority registration?
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- What is my Bronco ID number?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- How do I get a copy of my transcript?
- What is the "Golden Four"?
Our Best Answer - How do I get credit for my AP/IB scores or college courses taken in high school?
Credit for AP, IB and CLEP Courses
Cal Poly Pomona grants credits for successful completion of Advanced Placement (AP) and International Baccalaureate (IB) exams. To find out the minimum scores and corresponding course credit granted, visit the AP, IB and CLEP webpage.
If you have taken colleges courses during high school or the summer, please send or bring a copy of your official transcript to the Office of Admissions & Enrollment Planning to have your courses reviewed for college credit at Cal Poly Pomona.
- What are your admission requirements?
- What is your grading policy?
- What is the Early Assessment Program?
- How do I get my grades?
- How do I arrange for a campus tour?