Top 10 Questions
- What is my Bronco ID number?
- How do I access my email?
- Do you offer accommodations or services for students with disabilities?
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- How do I submit my high school transcript?
- Where can I get a bus pass?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- How do I sign up for priority registration?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- Where are the computer labs?
Our Best Answer - How do I get a copy of my transcript?
Students and alumni may request an official transcript either online from the National Student Clearinghouse or in-person at the Registrar's Office with a Transcript Request form. The online request is done in your Student Center in BroncoDirect. For more information and instructions, visit the Registrar's Office website.
Transcript requests take from 5 to 10 business days to process. We do not offer rush or same-day service. All outstanding fees owed to the university must be paid before your transcript order can be processed.
Unofficial copies of your transcript are also available from your Student Center in BroncoDirect. However, please note unofficial transcripts will not have the signature of the registrar or official school seal.
- How do I get an unofficial transcript?
- How do I see all the courses I have taken?
- What is the status of my application?
- How do I get a replacement diploma?
- How do I pay my fees?
- How do I get my grades?