Top 10 Questions
- What is the CLA Building?
- Who is Billy Bronco?
- Can I repeat a class?
- How do I get an unofficial transcript?
- Can the application fee be waived?
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- What is a Bronco Access Card?
- How do I check the status of my financial aid application?
Our Best Answer - How is my GPA calculated?
You will find information about Cal Poly Pomona's grading system on the All About Grades web page.
For information regarding how your GPA is calculated, go to GPA Calculator.
There are three commonly-used GPA values at Cal Poly Pomona:
- Overall GPA: your GPA for all college work, including courses completed at other colleges and universities
- Cal Poly Pomona GPA: your GPA for all college work completed at Cal Poly Pomona
- Core GPA: your GPA for all core courses, as listed in the first column of your curriculum sheet
- What is an overall GPA?
- How do I correct an error on my application?
- What is a corequisite?
- Who can I see to determine what I need to do to finish up my degree I started years ago?
- How can I find out the deadlines for my housing payments?
- Do you offer tutoring services?