Top 10 Questions
- What is your grading policy?
- What is BroncoDirect?
- How much are tuition and fees?
- How do I contact a student, staff member or department?
- What is your school mascot?
- How do I pay my tuition?
- What is the 4-year CPP Pledge and California Promise program?
- What is an incomplete?
- What is the status of my application?
- How do I contact the Financial Aid Office?
Our Best Answer - How is my GPA calculated?
You will find information about Cal Poly Pomona's grading system on the All About Grades web page.
For information regarding how your GPA is calculated, go to GPA Calculator.
There are three commonly-used GPA values at Cal Poly Pomona:
- Overall GPA: your GPA for all college work, including courses completed at other colleges and universities
- Cal Poly Pomona GPA: your GPA for all college work completed at Cal Poly Pomona
- Core GPA: your GPA for all core courses, as listed in the first column of your curriculum sheet
- What is an overall GPA?
- What is a corequisite?
- How can I find out the deadlines for my housing payments?
- Do you offer tutoring services?
- How do I correct an error on my application?
- How do I apply as a transfer student?