Top 10 Questions
- What is your school mascot?
- What is the status of my application?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- Can I take a leave of absence?
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- How do I contact a student, staff member or department?
- How do I access my email?
- Who is Billy Bronco?
- How do I get a copy of my transcript?
Our Best Answer - How do I change my email password?
Changing or Resetting Your Email Password
Your email password to access MS Office 365 is now the same as your BroncoPassword. If you have lost or forgotten your BroncoPassword and would like to reset it, the instructions are on eHelp at Resetting Your BroncoPassword.
If you don't see the links to these pages, you can enter the words in the Search Box on the eHelp main page.
- How do I change or reset my BroncoPassword?
- How do I change my personal information?
- What is your grading policy?
- I missed orientation, what do I do?
- How do I change my name?