Top 10 Questions
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- Is there a bank on campus or in town?
- Can the application fee be waived?
- How do I check the status of my financial aid application?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- How do I submit my high school transcript?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- I missed orientation, what do I do?
- What is required for university graduation honors?
- How do I access my email?
Our Best Answer - How do I use "Ask Billy?"
Using "Ask Billy"
"Ask Billy" provides instant answers to a wide variety of questions you may have. Simply type your question and click "Ask Billy " or browse the Top 10 Questions from other visitors.
For best results, here are some tips:
- Enter one question at a time.
- Ask full questions, but keep them simple (Example: "What type of Financial Aid is available?").
- If you can't find your answer or if you have a personal question, use the Search button or send us an email at email@example.com.
Our answer base is always growing! The more questions you ask, the faster I will learn. If the answer to your question is not available today, it may be tomorrow - so keep coming back!
- What is your school mascot?
- How do I add a new question to "askbilly"?
- How does Ask Billy handle foul language?
- Does your school have a wireless network?
- Where do I go for technical support?