Top 10 Questions
- What is your grading policy?
- What is BroncoDirect?
- How much are tuition and fees?
- How do I contact a student, staff member or department?
- What is your school mascot?
- How do I pay my tuition?
- What is the 4-year CPP Pledge and California Promise program?
- What is an incomplete?
- What is the status of my application?
- How do I contact the Financial Aid Office?
Our Best Answer - What are the school policies on laptops?
Cal Poly Pomona generally does not require the use of laptops for all classes. Contact your professors to see if a laptop is required or recommended for a particular class.
Students can purchase laptops at the Bronco Book Store.
- Where are the computer labs?
- What are your academic policies?
- What are some things to do around the town?
- Can I apply online?
- Can I take a leave of absence?
- Where can I charge my phone?