Top 10 Questions
- What is my Bronco ID number?
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- How do I access my email?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- Where can I get a bus pass?
- How do I get an unofficial transcript?
- How do I submit my high school transcript?
- How do I sign up for priority registration?
- Can I download Microsoft Office for free?
- How do I pay my tuition?
Our Best Answer - What costs can financial aid cover?
Costs Covered by Financial Aid
Financial Aid and Scholarship funds can assist with the costs for tuition and fees, housing, books and supplies, and other educationally-related expenses. To see how financial aid is applied to your balance, please visit the Financial Aid and Scholarships website.
- What is a Shopping Sheet?
- Do you offer health insurance?
- What types of financial aid do you have available?
- How do I buy international insurance?
- What if I have not been awarded financial aid before fees are due?