Top 10 Questions
- What is EOP?
- What is a Bronco Access Card?
- When is the deadline to pay tuition?
- How do I sign up for priority registration?
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- What is my Bronco ID number?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- How do I get a copy of my transcript?
- What is the "Golden Four"?
Our Best Answer - Can I add guests to my orientation?
If you would like to bring guests, Orientation Services offers orientation programs for family and guests for both Freshman and Transfer students. Your Orientation Program is mandatory and our Parent, Family & Guest Program is optional, but strongly encouraged.
You may register up to 2 guests online when you sign up for Orientation. Space is limited and available on a first-come, first-serve basis. Visit the Orientation Services website for more information.
Should you have any questions during this process, please contact Orientation Services at 909.869.3604, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- How do I pay for orientation?
- How do I register for orientation?
- How long is orientation?
- Do you have an orientation program for parents?
- How do I get to orientation?
- What is Poly Nights?
- Is there orientation for new students?
- Can I get a temporary parking permit?
- How do I find out who my advisor is?
- How do I sign up for Direct Deposit?