Top 10 Questions
- What is a Bronco Access Card?
- What is the status of my application?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- How do I contact a student, staff member or department?
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- What is an ECD?
- How much are tuition and fees?
- What types of financial aid do you have available?
- How do I access my email?
Our Best Answer - How do I pay for orientation?
You may pay your Orientation fee when you register online for your Orientation Program.
We recommend that you register for Orientation once your Enrollment Confirmation Deposit has been paid and processed so that you can register for the session that best meets your schedule. Your orientation fees will not be posted until you have registered for an orientation session. You may pay your orientation fees once you have registered for your session. If you do not pay at that point, you will need to pay within 30 days of your reservation, or at least 2 weeks before your program (whichever comes first) to reserve your space in the session which you have selected. For additional information, please click on Orientation Payment Instructions.
Please make note of your Orientation fee due date. This information is available to you through BroncoDirect. If you miss paying your Orientation fee by the due date, your reservation will be cancelled. For more information, please contact Orientation Services.
Learn how to register for Orientation and pay your registration fee by watching the video below.
- How much does orientation cost?
- Can the orientation fee be postponed or deferred?
- What does the orientation fee cover?
- I missed orientation, what do I do?
- What is Poly Nights?
- How do I pay my tuition?
- Is there orientation for new students?
- What if I have not been awarded financial aid before fees are due?